29 Dec Teeth Whitening Boca Raton – 5 Reasons to Whiten your Teeth
Many years after the tooth fairy paid you her last visit your teeth may start to look a little less sparkling than she would like to see. There are many reasons teeth get dark and teeth whitening Boca Raton can help you get rid of this less than professional looking teeth.
Here are the five top reasons to have an in-office teeth whitening Boca Raton session:
- Revert the natural aging process: The natural aging process that makes teeth get darker may be accelerated by the accumulation of plaque or tartar. In this case teeth whitening of Boca Raton can be a resource for the treatment of this dental build up.
- Coffee and other dark drinks damage: Your daily coffee may also be the culprit on darker teeth. Other dark drinks such as red wine and black tea may be causing your smile to look less than perfect. Teeth whitening Boca Raton offers a fast in office solution to whiten your teeth.
- Dark teeth caused by smoking: Tobacco is the worse cause of dark teeth. Smokers get, at least, two shades darker teeth than non-smokers. Healthier habits may slow the darkening process but a professional teeth whitening Boca Raton session can bring teeth back to their original color faster than any over the counter product available today.
- Trauma to the teeth: Since teeth are very sensitive to injury, once you have an injury it may start to change color. A yellowish or grayish color may appear even after the root damage is solved. In this case, teeth whitening Boca Raton offers a sensitive teeth whitening that protects and clears the smile.
- Reverse the effects of Antibiotics: One of the less known causes of dark teeth is the ingestion of antibiotics with tetracycline during childhood. This powerful antibiotic connects with calcium deteriorating bone and teeth development. Later in life, it can bring weaker and darker teeth. In this case, teeth whitening Boca Raton is not only for aesthetic reasons but for health reasons too. After a teeth whitening session, the dentist will recommend the use of a remineralizing mouthwash to maintain and protect the teeth.
Get in contact with our office today to schedule your teeth whitening session to reveal the bright smile you deserve to have. Tower Dentistry specializes in Boca Raton Teeth Whitening and can help you get the smile you want. If you would like to schedule a consultation contact us at 561-257-1007.