26 Sep Pediatric Dentist
Pediatric Dentist in Delray Beach
Are you looking for a pediatric dentist? South Florida Smiles is a warm and caring family dentist who provides superb dental services. We are committed to taking care of your children’s dental needs and educating them on proper dental hygiene.
The American Dental Association recommends that your children visit a pediatric dentist twice a year for a preventative check-up. The check-up may include:
- 1. A thorough dental cleaning
- 2. Diagnostic Dental Exam
- 3. Dental X-rays
- 4. Fluoride Treatment
- 5. Dental Hygiene Education
Most insurance companies will pay 100% of preventative check-ups and if you are uninsured, South Florida Smiles will work with you to make sure your children get the dental care they need.
Benefits of Preventative Care
Taking your child to a pediatric dentist at least twice a year will provide them with many benefits, including:
- Keeping his teeth clean and white
- Preventing dental problems and the need for costly treatments
- Educating your child on good dental hygiene habits that can last a lifetime
- Teaching your child the importance of proper dental care
- Addressing dental concerns early can prevent the spread of damage
Pediatric Dental Procedures
Unfortunately, sometimes a pediatric dentist will find problems that have to get fixed. South Florida Smiles’ highly trained staff and cutting edge technology will ensure your child gets the best possible treatment. We will also make sure your child is kept comfortable during the procedure.
Common pediatric dental procedures include:
- Tooth Colored Fillings: A pediatric dentist can easily treat small cavities with natural looking fillings.
- Stainless Steel Crowns: If there is too much decay to be corrected by a filling, stainless steel crowns can be used to fix the tooth. Biannual check-ups will prevent against having this level of decay.
- Orthodontic Care: A pediatric dentist can identify your child’s need for orthodontic care.
- Extractions: Sometimes a badly decayed baby tooth will get extracted.
- Sealants: These are plastic tooth coatings that prevent against tooth decay
- Spacers: They are sometimes placed in the mouth after a baby tooth is extracted to make sure there is space when the adult tooth is ready to grow in.
South Florida Smiles: Pediatric Dentists Who Care
If you are looking for a pediatric dentist, give South Florida Smiles a call at 561-257-0022. We offer:
- Extended Office Hours
- Emergency Appointments
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Modern Dentistry Methods
- Over 30 Years of Experience
We are committed to promoting dental health throughout Southern Palm Beach County.
Title: Pediatric Dentist at South Florida Smiles
Description: It is important that your child regular sees a pediatric dentist for preventative checks to ensure their dental health. Call us at 561-257-0022.