24 Nov Porcelain Veneers: Are They Right For You?
Should You Choose Porcelain Veneers
Your smile not only says a lot about your mood, but it also gives a peek into your confidence, self-esteem and completes your overall appearance. A bright, cheery smile is contagious and so your smile is one of the first things someone will notice about you. That means your teeth are always on display.
For many adults years of abuse from acidic food and drinks, like the two cups of coffee every day or the after work glass of wine you consume more often than you want to admit, have caused irreversible staining on your teeth. What you eat and drink does affect the appearance of your teeth and whitening alone will not get rid of the deepest set stains.
Others deal with cracks and chips, maybe from grinding them at night while you sleep or maybe an elbow or two to the face during whatever sport you practice. Having a chip on your front tooth can be noticeable and annoying. While others won’t mention it, you will feel it every time you smile, or chew, or talk.
What can you do?
First, don’t hide your smile! Minor damage to your teeth can be repaired and corrected with a simple cosmetic procedure known as Porcelain veneers.
- Porcelain veneers are paper-thin enamel like shells made from porcelain to custom fit over your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers transform your teeth to a brighter, straighter and damage free smile.
Why choose porcelain veneers over others?
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- They are permanent, stronger and like real enamel reflect the light off your smile!
- If your teeth are permanently stained, porcelain veneers will cover the stains and make your teeth look white again. Veneers change the color of your teeth and hide the imperfections.
- Porcelain veneers come in different natural shades of white to match your own natural tooth color.
- Chips and cracks in your teeth will disappear with porcelain veneers.
- The veneers take away the unsightly damage and leave a smooth surface in its place. Porcelain veneers take misshapen teeth and make them even again. No more pointy eyeteeth like a vampire!
Anyone can get porcelain veneers if:
- Your teeth and gums are healthy and decay and disease free.
- You adhere to a proper oral hygiene regimen including regularly scheduled cleanings and brushing, flossing and rinsing after every meal.
- Your teeth still have enough enamel so that a layer can be removed to add the veneers.
Don’t hide behind your teeth. If you are you unsatisfied by the way your teeth look and how you feel when you smile then it is time to consider porcelain veneers. Transform your smile from a self-conscious grin to a confident go-getter that makes everyone else around you want to smile too. If a smile is contagious, spread yours across the world with bright, shiny new porcelain veneers.